If you are interested in joining a fast-paced and growing business, the Alexander’s Property Maintenance Team might be the right fit for you! Check out our open jobs below and complete an application.
Driver/Laborer – $500 Signing Bonus
Drivers/laborers needed for busy, growing lawn maintenance and landscaping company. Clean, valid driver’s license required for driver positions.
We are looking for motivated, professional, hard-working individuals. Bi-lingual is a plus!
- Must have CLEAN driving record.
- Must know how to operate all lawn equipment and have experience working on commercial properties.
- Must have transportation to and from work.
- Must be reliable and able to work with others as a team.
- Drivers – Must be able to drive truck and trailer.
We need drivers who will show up and be productive members of our team! This is the perfect position for anyone that is willing to work hard, but doesn’t want the responsibility of running a crew. You will still be paid appropriately for driving, and not have the extra worry of also being a foreman.
Positions open immediately!! Located off 66th street.
- Lots of room for growth in the company, as we are very busy and growing fast!
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Holiday and Sick pay after 90 days
- Starting wage $15.50/hour for driver, $14.50/hour for laborers
- Medical Benefits offered
- $500 signing bonus paid after 90 days
Irrigation Tech $500 Signing bonus (Largo)
Alexander’s Property Maintenance is a complete-service property maintenance landscaping company. We are looking for an irrigation tech to handle monthly service checks, and maintenance and repairs, on large and small properties.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must be able to drive company work truck (CLEAN driving record)
- Perform monthly inspections
- Replace sprinkler heads and nozzles
- Program timers
- Knowledge of large and small irrigation systems and how to repair them in a timely manner.
Preferred, but willing to train:
- Knowledge of large and small systems
- Valve replacements
- Wire tracking
- 1-year of experience in irrigation is required
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize
- Strong communication skills, knowledge of Spanish a plus
- Teamwork is essential but must be able to work alone
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Must be 18 years old, reliable, and have the ability to work safely
Top Competitive pay, based on experience starting rate based on experience – $17 per hour
Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays after 90 days
Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance offered after 90 days
Please email your references and experience, or give us a call today to schedule an interview appointment.